
BLACK EYED PEAS - THE E.N.D - REMIXES
Voiçi Quelques Remixes Des Deux Tubes "Boom Boom Pow" & "I Gotta Feeling" Extraits De Leur Dernier Album : "The E.N.D"

NFO -> http://paste2.org/p/458684
Tracklist
1. (00:04:39) The Black Eyed Peas - Boom Boom Pow (75 Brazil Street Calle Ocho Mega Mix)
2. (00:03:34) The Black Eyed Peas - Boom Boom Pow (Boys Noize Remix Ft 50 Cent)
3. (00:04:14) The Black Eyed Peas - Boom Boom Pow (Club Version Clean)
4. (00:05:48) The Black Eyed Peas - Boom Boom Pow (DJ Ammo Poet Named Life Remix)
5. (00:04:17) The Black Eyed Peas - Boom Boom Pow (DJ Will I Am Remix)
6. (00:03:40) The Black Eyed Peas - Boom Boom Pow (Clean Radio Edit)
7. (00:03:42) The Black Eyed Peas - Boom Boom Pow (Zuper Blahq Remix Ft Kid Cudi)
8. (00:04:02) The Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feeling (David Guetta Electro Hop Remix)
9. (00:06:07) The Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feeling (David Guetta Remix)
10. (00:04:54) The Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feeling (Long Play)
11. (00:09:09) The Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feeling (Serotonin Thieves Remix)
Télécharger-> ICI <- Télécharger
[MegaUpload]
[MegaUpload]

0 Response to "Black_Eyed_Peas_The _End _Remix-2009-Prov "
Enregistrer un commentaire